We specialise in customised and private tours, led by dynamic, passionate Londoners to give our guests the best memories of our beautiful city, and the surrounding area. Here at London Tailored Tours we’re 2 ½ years old as a company, and we want to grow and become even more creative and productive!
So, we’re looking for an Operations Manager, and you might be the perfect new team member.
Operations Manager Profile
- Matching guides to the needs of guests
- Managing schedules for tour guides and drivers
- Booking tickets for attractions and transport
- Managing online booking software
- Updating website, blogs, and social media
- Opportunity to conduct selected private tours around London
We’d like applicants to have experience in an administrative position (including skills in Microsoft Office and basic website management). A passion for London, and a good knowledge of its geography and major tourist sites, are essential to us in a team member. Experience in a customer-facing role and/or as a tour guide is desirable but not essential.
This is a great role for someone, ambitious, curious about the travel industry, and who is ready to build their skills and experience as our business grows.
- Love of London
- Pride in a job well done
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Organised and details-focused
- Good under pressure
- Ability to work approximately one weekend a month and some Bank holidays
range between £20,000 – 23,000 p.a., dependent on experience.
Permanent Contract. 35 hours per week. London-based.
To apply, please send a CV, and a covering letter describing your perfect day in London, to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 4th March 2019.