We specialise in customised and private tours, led by dynamic, passionate Londoners to give our guests the best memories of our beautiful city, and the surrounding area. Excellent private guides are the backbone of what we so we’re always looking for experienced guides to join the team. We will consider applications from those who:
- Have worked as a tour guide in London some capacity for a minimum of 8 months.
- Know London as a whole. You don’t need to be a historian, but you must be able to answer queries such as ‘What’s the best pub in Kensington?’ ‘How do I get to the London Eye?’ or ‘Which museum should we plan a half day visit to?’.
- Are able to demonstrate a skill and pride in hospitality- private tours are as much about ‘hosting’ your guests than they are the factual/historical commentary.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of performance and authoritative style when speaking.
- Have an ability to be flexible, we are London ‘tailored’ tours and part of this means knowing your audience. Itineraries often change in a busy city like London, you must be able to see changes as opportunity and frame the unexpected as a positive.
- Have excellent timekeeping skills and adherence to a smart, practical dress code.
£20+ an hour + tips (approx £30 per day worked) + benefits
Freelance/ Zero hours Contract. London-based.
Please send us your CV and up to 60 seconds of video of you presenting to camera about your ‘Perfect day in London’ to email@example.com. We are not looking for polished production values, or great locations in the footage, more to see your speaking style, personality and what you love about London so let that shine through!
Are you a Blue Badge Guide?
Please send us a link to your ‘Britain’s best guides‘ or ‘Guide London‘ profile to firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t have a profile? Just send us your CV and your specialities as a Blue Badge guide.