9AM - 3PM
9AM - 4PM WITH TOWER OF LONDON EXTENSION
Perfect for the first-time visitor, families and those who want to maximize their precious time in London. This tour includes:
- Be picked up from your hotel or apartment
- See the ‘Changing of the guard’ from the best position, that most miss (military schedule permitting)
- See the stunning exteriors of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace
- Travel to St Paul’s Cathedral, walk over the wobbly
bridge,and see Shakespeare’s Globe theatre
- Add an interior tour of the Tower of London for £40 per adult, £30 per child
- Choose to travel by public transport (most authentic) or select a chauffeured vehicle on booking for maximum comfort
£310 PER GROUP (UP TO SIX GUESTS)
+ £40 per adult / £30 per child to add an interior tour of the Tower of London.
+ £385 for a chauffeur-driven Mercedes for the entire day
We’ll Come to You
Pick-up from your hotel, apartment, or central London location. Airport transfers can be arranged.
Experience The Royal Heart of London
Marvel at Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament, 10 Downing Street, Westminster Abbey (from exterior) and St James’ Park.
March with the Queen’s Guards
See the guards, hear the band, and march with them to Buckingham palace. We’ll show you the best viewpoints that most people miss!
Travel through Theatreland on a Double Decker
See the West End (London’s equivalent of Broadway) from the top of London’s iconic red bus.
Cross the Wobbly Bridge
Take in St Paul’s Cathedral, Christopher Wren’s mastepiece that took 40 years to build. You’ll stroll over millennium bridge (the Harry Potter/ Wibbly Wobbly Bridge) to take in Shakespeare’s Globe and the stunning views from the South Bank.
Get the best photos with London and Tower Bridge
Learn which is which, and what makes them unique. Travel back to your hotel or preferred ending location
Visit a world-class Food Market
Take in the sights and smells of London’s oldest and best food market, and enjoy a proper pub lunch. (Food is at your own expense.)
Fast Track entry for a Tower of London Tour
(Optional 1 hour extra for £40 per person). Queue jump with your guide to enter The Famous Tower of London and hear about 1000 years of bloody history, meet a Beefeater, and finish your visit by seeing the priceless Crown Jewels.