9AM – 3PM
9AM – 4PM WITH TOWER OF LONDON EXTENSION
Perfect for the first-time visitor, families and those who want to maximise their precious time in London. With your own private guide, you will:
- Be picked up from your hotel or apartment
- See the ‘Changing of the guard’ from the best position, that most miss (schedule permitting)
- See the stunning exteriors of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and St Pauls
- Add an interior tour of the Tower of London for £40 per adult, £30 per child
- Choose to travel by public transport (most authentic) or select a chauffeured vehicle on booking for maximum comfort
£310 PER GROUP (UP TO 6 GUESTS)
+ £40 per adult/ £30 per child for Tower of London extension
+ £385 for a chauffer-drive Mercedes
We’ll Come to you. Pick-up from your hotel, apartment, or central London location. Airport transfers can be arranged.
Experience The Royal Heart of London. Marvel at Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament, 10 Downing Street, Westminster Abbey (from exterior) and St James’ Park.
March with the guards. See the guards play the band, and march with them to Buckingham palace (in the best position, most miss).
Travel through Theatreland on a Double Decker. See the West-end (London’s equivalent of Broadway) from the best possible way.
Cross the Wobbly Bridge and Take in St Paul’s, Christopher Wren’s mastepiece that took 40 years to build, stroll over millennium bridge (Harry Potter/ Wibbly Wobbly Bridge) to take in Shakespeare’s Globe and the stunning views from the Southbank.
Visit a World renowned market and enjoy a proper Pub lunch. (Food is at your own expense.)
Get the best photos with London and Tower Bridge. Learn which is which and what makes them unique. Travel back to your hotel or preferred ending location
Fast Track entry for a Tower Tour (optional 1 hour extra for £40 per person)
Queue jump with your guide to enter The Famous Tower of London and hear about 1000 years of bloody history, meet a Beefeater and see the priceless Crown Jewels.