9AM - 3PM
9AM - 4PM WITH TOWER OF LONDON EXTENSION
Perfect for the first-time visitor, families and those who want to maximize their precious time in London. This private walking tour includes:
- Meeting your private guide at your hotel or apartment
- The ‘Changing of the Guard’ from the best position that most miss (military schedule permitting)
- Exterior views of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and Buckingham Palace
- Lunch recommendation and reservation to suit you (food at your own cost)
- A journey through Theatreland to view St Paul’s Cathedral, a walk over the wobbly bridge and a stunning view of Shakespeare’s Globe theatre.
- The option to enter the Tower for an interior tour with your guide
- The choice to travel by public transport (most authentic) or to select a chauffeured vehicle on booking for maximum comfort
1-5 GUESTS £370
6-14 GUESTS £420
+ £40 per adult / £30 per child to add entrance interior tour at the Tower of London
+ £385 for a chauffeur-driven Mercedes for the entire day
We’ll Come to You
Your private guide will meet you at your hotel, apartment, or central London location. Airport transfers can be arranged.
Experience The Royal Heart of London
Marvel at the exteriors of Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, 10 Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, and St James’s Park.
March with the Queen’s Guards
See the guards, hear the band, and march with them to Buckingham Palace. We’ll show you the best viewpoints that most people miss!
Travel through Theatreland on a Double Decker
See the West End (London’s equivalent of Broadway) from the top of London’s iconic red bus.
Cross the Wobbly Bridge
Take in St Paul’s Cathedral, Christopher Wren’s masterpiece that took 40 years to build. You’ll stroll over Millennium Bridge (the Harry Potter/ wibbly wobbly Bridge) to take in Shakespeare’s Globe and the stunning views from the South Bank.
Visit a World-Class Food Market
Take in the sights and smells of London’s oldest and best food market, and enjoy a proper pub lunch. (Food is at your own expense.)
Get the best photos with London Bridge and Tower Bridge
Learn which is which, and what makes them unique. Travel back to your hotel or other preferred ending location.
Optional Tower of London Extension:
Fast-track Entry for a Tower of London Tour
(Optional 1 hour extra for £40 per person). Skip the line with your guide to enter the famous Tower of London. Hear about one thousand years of bloody history, meet a Beefeater, and finish your visit by seeing the priceless Crown Jewels.
Advice and Support for the Rest of Your Trip
We like to stay in touch, so if there are any questions, big or small, for the rest of your trip, we welcome you to message us. We’re always happy to help.