Available every day
Enjoy a scenic day in the English countryside, seeing the iconic Stonehenge monument in the morning, and your choice of countryside attraction in the afternoon.
This tour can be an enjoyable way to travel from your cruise terminal at Southampton to London – we’ve room for luggage! Or just take this tour as a way to escape the city and see rural England during your stay.
This private driving tour includes:
- Specialist private guide to tailor the tour to your interests (and energy levels) for up to 8 hours
- Collection by your private guide and dedicated driver for the day from any London location, or the Southampton cruise terminal
- Stunning views of the beautiful English countryside associated with Britain’s most famous writers, artists, and scientists
- A private guided tour of Stonehenge, one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Lunch reservation in a traditional British country pub (food is at your own cost)
- The choice of
visitto a grand country house, afternoon tea in a picturesque English village, or a visit to Salisbury Cathedral
- Drop-off at a location to suit you, be it the cruise terminal in time for your onward journey, or your hotel in England.
This tour is available in the following languages:
Prices start at £990 for 2 people
Find Out More
For a quote tailored to you, please fill in the form below.