Available every day
9am - 7pm
Enjoy a scenic day in the English countryside, seeing the iconic Stonehenge monument in the morning, and the beautiful medieval town of Salisbury in the afternoon
This tour can be an enjoyable way to travel from your cruise terminal at Southampton to London – we’ve room for luggage! Or just take this tour as a way to escape the city and see rural England during your stay.
This private driving tour includes:
- Specialist private guide to tailor the tour to your interests (and energy levels)
- Collection by your private guide and dedicated driver for the day from any London location, or the Southampton cruise terminal
- Stunning views of the beautiful English countryside associated with Britain’s most famous writers, artists, and scientists
- A private guided tour of Stonehenge, one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Lunch reservation in a traditional British country pub (food is at your own cost)
- A visit to the beautiful English town of Salisbury with entrance to the magnificent Salisbury Cathedral.
- Drop-off at a location to suit you, be it the cruise terminal in time for your onward journey, or your hotel in England.
1- 5 Guests
£1495 (by premium chauffeured vehicle)
6 - 10 Guests
£2010 (by premium chauffeured vehicle)
11 - 14 Guests
£2210 (by premium chauffeured vehicle)
This tour is not available via public transport.
For groups of over 14 guests please email email@example.com
This tour is available in the following languages:
We’ll come to you
Your private guide and chauffeur will meet you at your hotel or apartment in any Central London location. Airport transfers can be arranged.
Experience the mystery of Stonehenge
Enjoy a tour around the historic stonehenge site. Your guide will entertain you with stories and tales of over 5000 years of History. Explore the Stonehenge exhibition and learn about the pre-historic people.
Lunch in a English Countryside pub
A relaxed lunch at a peaceful English pub. Your guide and chauffeur will escort you their for a well deserved feast (food and drink at your own expense)
Explore the countryside town of Salisbury
Take a stroll around the historic town of Salisbury, learning about its hundreds of years of History. See for yourself its world famous Cathedral and take a look at the original Magna Carter.
Relax on your scenic drive home
Your guide and chauffeur will escort you back to your hotel at the end of the day.