AVAILABLE EVERY DAY
(EXCEPT CHRISTMAS DAY)
09.30 - 16.00
Calling all Sports Fans! The City of Sport tour is perfect you. Led by passionate sports fans, our tour guides are on their marks and ready to delight you with this sport mad city. This Private walking tour will include:
- Meeting your sports mad guide at your hotel or apartment
- A leisurely stroll around the exterior of Lords Cricket ground
- A Historic insight into London as the City of Sport
- A lunch reservation the Freemason’s Arms, the birthplace of Association Football or Soccer. (Food and drink at own cost)
- Entry to the Queen Elizabeth park, home of the London 2012 Olympics
- Exterior views of Olympic Venues including the London Stadium, home of West Ham Utd FC (Exterior)
£490 by Public Transport
£1010 by Chauffeured Vehicle
£560 by Public Transport
£1300 Chauffeured vehicle
We Come to You
Meet your Private guide at your hotel or apartment for a brief chat so that we can tailor the day to you.
Celebrated Sporting Venue
Your guide will show you some of our wonderful sporting stadiums, where sports legends have played to win the greatest titles.
A Historic Sporting walk
A stroll around the city centre learning how the sport of the present was shaped by the sport of the past. See the Tudor court of Henry VIII where long lost games such as Colf and Tiliting were played.
Lunch in the Birthplace of Football (Soccer)
Dine in the historic setting of the Freemasons arms where the world’s first Football association was founded in 1863.
See for yourself the celebrated Queen Elizabeth park where in 2012 we hosted to pinnacle of all sporting achievements, the Olympic Games.
Advice and Support for the Rest of Your Trip
We like to stay in touch, so if there are any questions, big or small, for the rest of your trip, we welcome you to message us. We’re always happy to help.