Available every day
TIMINGS: TO SUIT YOU
Get the best out of your layover in London. We’ll transform your day trip from Paris, or make sterile hours waiting for a flight into a stress-free day of stunning sightseeing – no planning required. This private tour includes:
- Fun and flexible dedicated and private guide to tailor the tour to your interests (and energy levels).
- Greeting your Private Guide at your arrival destination (Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and St Pancras International)
- Travel by public transport (travel cards organised and purchased by your guide) or a private chauffeured vehicle for jet-lag friendly travel.
- See Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the London eye and many more with a whistle stop tour of London’s most famous sites
- Escort by your guide to catch your return train, or your flight home.
Via Heathrow and Gatwick Airport or any London Rail Stations.
Minimum recommended layover time: 7 hours
This tour includes pick-up and drop-off at your station or terminal.
1 - 2 GUESTS
£470 by public transport
£855 with a premium chauffeured vehicle
3 - 5 GUESTS
£520 by public transport
£905 with a premium chauffeured vehicle
6 - 14 guests
£670 by public transport
£1390 with a premium chauffeured vehicle
+£20 per child/£25 per adult to add an express National Gallery Tour
For groups over 14 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Travelling from further afield like Southampton, Dover, Stansted or Luton? Email us at email@example.com to put together an itinerary tailored to you.
Public transport at your own cost
For groups of over 14 guests please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll Come to You
Your guide will collect you from arrivals, with a sign with your name on it and a smile. Your layover day in London awaits you.
Taste London’s Best Food
Forget disappointing airport food on your layover. Refuel at foodie heaven, while being expertly guided on what and how to eat like a local at London’s oldest food market. Food is at your own cost and international credit cards are accepted.
See the Best Sights
We’ll see classic London sightseeing stops like Buckingham Palace and Big Ben, as well as the hidden history that you might otherwise miss.
Hear London’s Best Stories
Hear the insider scoop of London’s amazing history, from break-ins at Buckingham Palace, to the licensed pirates who used to sail up the Thames.
Return in Style
We’ll make sure you catch your return train, your flight home, or your cruise departure. Or your guide can leave you to enjoy London independently, whether that’s at your dinner reservation, or