Available every day
TIMINGS: TO SUIT YOU
Get the best out of your layover in London. We’ll transform your day trip from Paris, or make sterile hours waiting for a flight into a stress-free day of stunning sightseeing – no planning required. This private walking tour includes:
- Fun and flexible dedicated and private guide to tailor the tour to your interests (and energy levels) for up to 7 hours
- Greeting by your private personable guide on your arrival at the major London transport hubs such as St Pancras International Rail Station, Heathrow or Gatwick Airport, and the Greenwich Ocean Cruise Terminal.
- The choice on booking between public transport (travel cards organised and purchased by your guide) or a private chauffeured vehicle for jet-lag friendly travel.
- An expert view of royal and historic London, seeing sights like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey
- A taste of authentic local London with a visit to London’s best food market, so you can refuel before your next journey
- An experience of riverside London, from traders and merchants to sailors and pirate ships.
- Escort by your guide to catch your return train, or your flight home. Or you can choose to stay in central London for dinner or shopping, and your guide will give you advice on how to make your own way back.
Via Any London Airport, Cruise Terminal or any Rail Stations.
Minimum layover time: 7 hours
1 - 2 GUESTS £470
3 - 5 GUESTS £520
6 - 14 GUESTS £670
+ £385 for a private chauffeured vehicle (1 – 5 people) for the day, including pick-up and drop-off at your port, station or terminal.
+ £720 for a private chauffeured minivan (6 – 14 people) for the day, including pick-up and drop-off at your port, station or terminal.
Travelling from further afield like Southampton or Dover? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to put together an itinerary tailored to you.
We’ll Come to You
Your guide will collect you from arrivals, with a sign with your name on it and a smile. Your layover day in London awaits you.
Taste London’s Best Food
Forget disappointing airport food on your layover. Refuel at foodie heaven, while being expertly guided on what and how to eat like a local at London’s oldest food market. Food is at your own cost and international credit cards are accepted.
See the Best Sights
We’ll see classic London sightseeing stops like Buckingham Palace and Big Ben, as well as the hidden history that you might otherwise miss.
Hear London’s Best Stories
Hear the insider scoop of London’s amazing history, from break-ins at Buckingham Palace, to the licensed pirates who used to sail up the Thames.
Return in Style
We’ll make sure you catch your return train, your flight home, or your cruise departure. Or your guide can leave you to enjoy London independently, whether that’s at your dinner reservation, or