Available Monday - Saturday
9am - 3pm
Get an in-depth experience of two of the most iconic London landmarks: Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. This private walking tour includes:
- Meeting your private qualified ‘Blue Badge’ guide at your hotel or apartment.
- Fast-track entry and private interior tour of Westminster Abbey
- Lunch recommendation and reservation made by us (food at your own cost)
- Option to add a boat ride between the two attractions, with the riverside scenery brought to life by your guide
- Fast-track entry and private interior tour of the Tower of London to meet the Beefeaters and view the priceless Crown Jewels
1 - 2 guests £630
3 - 5 guests £870
6 - 10 guests £1270
11 - 14 guests £1470
+ £385 for a chauffeur-driven Mercedes for the entire day (up to 5 guests)
+ £720 for a chauffeur-driven Minibus for the entire day (up to 7 or 15 guests)
We Come to You
Your expert private guide will meet you at your hotel, apartment, or central London location.
Royal and Religious History at Westminster Abbey
Your experienced guide won’t let history go over your head, or under your feet. We’ll give you an insider’s view of Westminster Abbey, the famous site where kings and queens of England have been crowned, married, and buried for nearly one thousand years.
Take a Trip up the Thames
London’s royalty has traditionally travelled by barge between Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London on the day of their coronation, and here at London Tailored Tours we like a tradition. Enjoy historic riverside landmarks, while your guide points out the hidden gems you might have missed.
Lunch at a Location of Your Choice
Let London Tailored Tours look after your lunch arrangements – just let us know your preference during the booking, and we’ll book something to suit you.
Tour the Tower of London
Enter this 1,000-year-old fortress with your guide, who will share the fascinating, gruesome, and downright bizarre history of this medieval fortress. From the Tudors to the Crown Jewels, we’ll tell you the stories and the legends alike. And we’ll introduce you to the famous Beefeaters and the renowned ravens.