Available every day
(except Christmas day)
10.30AM - 1.30PM
10.30AM - 9PM WITH WARNER BROS STUDIOS EXTENSION
Crazy about Potter and want to see it all? This is the perfect experience for Harry Potter fans, old and young, with a passionate Harry Potter fan as your guide. This private walking tour includes:
- Meeting your private guide at your hotel or apartment
- Seeing the places that inspired J.K. Rowling to conjure up her magical world
- A visit to the London landmarks where the movies were filmed, from Westminster to King’s Cross Station
- A stop for photos in the real-life inspiration for Diagon Alley
- A trip to a traditional British sweet shop where you can buy “magical” candy
- The option to add a tour of the Warner Bros Studio to complete your experience. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at where all eight films were shot, travelling on a special Harry Potter-themed bus.
+ £100 per person for the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studios extension. This includes return transport from central London
1-5 GUESTS £210
6-14 GUESTS £260
This tour is available in the following languages:
We Come to You
Don’t worry about planning your journey. Your guide will meet you at your hotel or apartment and get to know you. Airport transfers can also be arranged.
Walk the Streets that Inspired JK Rowling
See where Rowling worked and wrote, and the narrow alleys that inspired the best-selling books, that inspired our Harry Potter tour.
Hear the Stories behind Harry Potter
From J.K. Rowling’s struggle to get Harry published (she was turned down by twelve publishers) to the search for the perfect child actor to play Harry.
Visit the London Movie Locations
You can visit the real-life locations of Diagon Alley, The Leaky Cauldron, Platform 9 ¾ and more with a passionate Harry Potter tour guide. So, we’ll show you where you can recreate iconic scenes from the Potter universe.
Taste the Potter Sweets
Visit a traditional sweet shop to try Chocolate Frogs and Every-Flavoured Beans – available even to Muggles!
Optional Studio Tour Extension:
Be Taken to the Studios
Your guide will escort you to the Muggle version of the Knight Bus, which will transport you to the Warner Bros Studios (just one hour from London) in comfort, while the movies are screened to keep you entertained.
Explore the Studios
Go behind the scenes on a Warner Bros Studios Tour to see the most famous sets from the Harry Potter movies. Then, have your photo taken in Dumbledore’s office, ride a broomstick and enjoy a chilled Butterbeer.
Return to London in Style
Browse through your pictures and enjoy your souvenirs of the day on the coach back to a central London location.
Advice and Support for the Rest of Your Trip
We like to stay in touch, so if there are any questions, big or small, for the rest of your trip, we welcome you to message us. We’re always happy to help. Magic!