Available every day
4pm - 6.30pm
East London has an incredibly rich immigration history reflected in its eclectic buildings, street art and delicious food. Discover the stories and secrets behind some of the capital’s freshest and most varied food with a passionate local expert. This private walking tour includes:
- Tea and cake in a 17th-century townhouse
- The freshest fish and chips, from the original and best
- Indian food selection from Brick Lane’s proudest curry house owner
- Something sweet, somewhere secret
- Insights into how this food reflects our history and heritage
- See the ‘Capital of Street Art’ in Shoreditch
- Ales and beers in a ‘proper pub’ (and tips on how to spot one)
2-5 GUESTS £110 PER ADULT / £80 PER CHILD
6-14 GUESTS £70 PER ADULT / £50 PER CHILD
All food and drink included (equivalent to a full meal)
Tea in a 17th Century Townhouse
Visit a perfectly restored Huguenot townhouse for a hot drink and a cake in a room of antiques.
Feast on Fish ‘n’ Chips
The best in London.
Try Varieties of Indian Food
Try 4 different types of curries from Brick Lane’s proudest curry house owner.
Something Sweet, Somewhere Secret
Indulge in a sweet treat treat which is a favourite of London’s hipsters.
Traditional Ale in a Proper Pub
Finish the tour with a decent drink. Or, you could always join our Proper Pub Experience to find more of our favourites!
Advice and Support for the Rest of your Trip
We like to stay in touch, so if there are any questions, big or small, for the rest of your trip, we welcome you to message us. We’re always happy to help.
This private tour is halal friendly, and vegetarian options are available. For other dietary requirements please contact us beforehand and we will do our best to accommodate.