10AM – 3PM
Available every day
Whether you’re an art and architecture savant, or just want to know more about London’s cultural heritage, our art and architecture tour is a great way to explore the city. See London’s layers of history unfold before you with your dedicated art history guide.
This private walking tour includes:
- Meeting your private expert guide at your hotel or apartment
- Getting an insight into London’s fascinating mix of architectural styles
- Discovering the quirky history of Trafalgar Square, and why Nelson’s Column is in the heart of London
- Lunch recommendation from us (food at your own cost)
- Exclusive tour of the National Gallery, dedicated to the most interesting paintings in the nation’s collection
£490 via public transport
£875 with a premium chauffeured vehicle
£560 via public transport
£1170 with a premium chauffeured vehicle
Public transport at your own cost
For groups of over 14 guests please email email@example.com
We’ll Come to You
No need to worry about looking up directions. Your private guide will meet you at your hotel, apartment or central London location. Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional fee.
See the Best of London’s Epic Architecture
Explore London’s signature juxtaposition of both ancient and modern architecture with your expert guide.
Lunch Somewhere You’ll Love
During the booking, London Tailored Tours can book your lunch according to your tastes. Your guide will take you there for delicious brain food before your afternoon of art appreciation.
Explore the National Gallery
With your very own history of art expert to guide you, both classical and modern painting will come to life. Get up close and personal with Monets, Manets, Picassos and more.
Advice and Support for the Rest of Your Trip
We like to stay in touch, so if there are any questions, big or small, for the rest of your trip, we welcome you to message us. We’re always happy to help.