9AM – 12 NOON
This tour is the perfect short introduction to London. It’s a stylish and efficient way to see everything in London’s magnificent royal and political centre.
This private walking tour includes:
- Meeting your private guide at your hotel or apartment
- Exterior views of 10 Downing Street on your way to Buckingham Palace
- Parliament Square brought to life in all its glory; from Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament to Westminster Abbey
- A view of the Changing of the Guard from a prime location – perfect for souvenir photos and marching with the band
- The secrets of Trafalgar Square and Nelson’s Column
- Optional drop-off for a lovely lunch at a proper pub
1-5 GUESTS £210
6-14 GUESTS £270
This tour is available in the following languages:
We’ll Come to You
Your private guide will meet you at your hotel, apartment, or central London location. Airport transfers can be arranged.
Experience the Royal Heart of London
Hear the stories and secrets of Royal London as you are taken to Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, 10 Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, The Churchill War Rooms and St James’s Park.
March with the Guards
See the guards start up in the band and march with them up to Buckingham Palace, in the best position for a great view, that most spectators miss (military schedule dependent).
Get the Best View of Buckingham Palace
Get up close and personal with the Queen’s official residence, and hear the thrilling stories of scandals, ceremonies – and even the break-ins.
Lunch Somewhere You’ll Love
During the booking, London Tailored Tours can make a lunch reservation. Your guide will drop you there for a well-deserved feed after all the sightseeing. Options include afternoon tea at Fortnum & Mason’s, Fish & Chips in Portobello Market, or a proper pub lunch in Trafalgar Square.
Advice and Support for the Rest of Your Trip
We like to stay in touch, so if there are any questions, big or small, for the rest of your trip, we welcome you to message us. We’re always happy to help.