9AM – 12 NOON
This tour is the perfect short introduction to London. An efficient and stylish way to see everything in London’s magnificent political and royal centre. This private walking tour includes:
- Pickup from your hotel by your private guide
- Exterior views of 10 Downing Street on your way to Buckingham Palace
- Parliament Square brought to life in all its glory; from Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament to Westminster Abbey
- A prime location look at the Changing of the Guard, perfect for picture taking and marching with the band
- The secrets of Trafalgar Square and Nelson’s Column
- Optional drop off for a lovely lunch at a proper pub
1-5 GUESTS £185
6-14 GUESTS £225
We’ll Come to You
Don’t worry about transportation or meeting points. Your guide will collect you from your hotel, apartment, or central London location. Airport transfers can be arranged.
Experience the Royal Heart of London
Hear the stories and secrets of Royal London as you are taken to Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, 10 Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, The Churchill War Rooms and St James’ Park.
March with the Guards
See the guards start up in the band and march with them up to Buckingham Palace, in the best position for a great view, that most spectators miss (military schedule dependent).
Best View of Buckingham Palace
Get up close and personal to the Queen’s official residence. Hear an overview of the British monarchy and be let in to some recent royal secrets.
Lunch Somewhere You’ll Love
During the booking, London Tailored Tours can book your lunch. Your guide will drop you there for a well-deserved feed after all the sightseeing. Options include afternoon tea at Fortnum & Mason’s, Fish and Chips in Portobello Market or Indian food in Brick Lane.
Advice and Support for the Rest of Your Trip
We like to stay in touch, so if there are any questions, big or small, for the rest of your trip, we welcome you to message us. We’re always happy to help.